TankJet® 27500 and 27500-R Fluid-driven Tank Cleaning Nozzles (tanks up to 25 ft. dia.)
For tanks up to 25 ft. (7.6 m) in diameter
These PTFE rotating nozzles resist harsh chemicals and provide excellent cleaning. They are ideal for chemical processing, food processing, pharmaceutical tanks and pulp and paper.
- With rotation driven by the reactionary force of the cleaning liquid, these rotating nozzles provide excellent cleaning and rinsing and are especially well-suited to clean-in-place (CIP) systems.
- Spray angles range from 180° to 360° and can be used to clean specific areas or the entire tank interior.
- Made of corrosion- and chemical-resistant PTFE fluoropolymer resin, both models offer peak performance when used with debris-free liquid and deliver greater impact than static spray balls.
- The rotating spray heads on 27500-R nozzles can be easily removed from the body for inspection and maintenance.
- ATEX-certified versions available.
- Global field support through dedicated sales engineers in more than 80 countries.
View the catalog ≫
Watch the video ≫
Browse all TankJet resources ≫