These PTFE rotating nozzles resist harsh chemicals and provide excellent cleaning. They are ideal for chemical processing, food processing, pharmaceutical tanks and pulp and paper.
- With rotation driven by the reactionary force of the cleaning liquid, these rotating nozzles provide excellent cleaning and rinsing and are especially well-suited to clean-in-place (CIP) systems.
- Spray angles range from 180° to 360° and can be used to clean specific areas or the entire tank interior.
- Made of corrosion- and chemical-resistant PTFE fluoropolymer resin, both models offer peak performance when used with debris-free liquid and deliver greater impact than static spray balls.
- The rotating spray heads on 27500-R nozzles can be easily removed from the body for inspection and maintenance.
- 27500-R nozzles with ½" inlet connections are also available in carbon-filled PTFE for improved thermal characteristics and higher mechanical strength.
- ATEX-certified versions available.
- Global field support through dedicated sales engineers in more than 80 countries.