AutoJet® Electrostatic Chain Oiler Systems
Extend chain life, reduce oil use and minimize conveyor downtime with AutoJet Electrostatic Chain Oiler Systems from Spraying Systems Co.
Uniform Lubrication Between Pin and Bushing
Patented single-point electrostatic nozzles apply chain lube to the key lubrication points on the chain with extremely high transfer efficiency, saving oil, reducing chain breaks and limiting the downtime often associated with chain-driven conveyors. They allow for:
- Double the chain life, due to uniform lubrication of the critical area between the pin and bushings.
- A safer work environment, due to elimination of oil mist.
- Reduced risk of product contamination from process lubricant.
- Reduced oil usage and operating costs.
- Minimal cleanup caused by overspray.
- Quick installation on-site — no programming required.
See an AutoJet Electrostatic Spray System in Action
The patented Single Point Spray System improves chain lubrication while greatly reducing oil consumption and downtime.
AutoJet Electrostatic Chain Oiler System
The patented AutoJet Electrostatic Single Point Spray System improves chain lubrication while greatly reducing oil consumption and downtime.
Electrostatic System Eliminates Contamination Concerns on Can Lines
A can manufacturer needed a better way to lubricate conveyor line chains.