New Laser Cutter Enhances Engineering Offering For Spraying Systems
Spraying Systems Australia has installed a new laser cutter at its Melbourne facility. The HSG TS65 Laser Cutting Machine has been commissioned and will lead to improvements in quality and accuracy for our customers.
“This significant investment in the latest in laser cutter technology allows Spraying Systems to further increase the accuracy and quality of our fabrication,” said Engineering Operations Manager Bo Shen.
“We will be able to shorten our leads time on manufactured items in Australia and New Zealand whilst bringing a cost benefit to our customers”
We can custom-manufacture nearly any spray product to integrate with your equipment. Just tell us what you need, and we’ll produce it — drawing on our extensive expertise and manufacturing and testing capabilities.
- Special nozzle designs 3D models of nozzles to fit into your assemblies
- Specialized packaging
- Private labeling with unique part numbers
- Required testing
- Customized maintenance and operating instructions
- Volume pricing Access to local technical application experts
- Engineering staff to support your needs