These sanitary, rotating nozzles resist harsh chemicals and provide low-pressure cleaning and rinsing of tanks, vessels and containers used for processing food, pharmaceuticals and chemicals.
- Rotating nozzles for use with sanitary tubing resist harsh chemicals and provide excellent cleaning and more impact than static spray balls.
- 28500-R nozzles conform to 3-A Sanitary Standard 78 for spray cleaning devices to remain in place (does not apply to horizontal mounting).
- Well-suited for clean-in-place systems; no motor source is needed as the reactionary force of the cleaning liquid rotates the spray head.
- Threadless, tapered design promotes self-draining to prevent build-up on nozzle.
- 28500-R rotating spray head is easily removable from the body for inspection and maintenance.
- Global field support through dedicated sales engineers in more than 80 countries.