Discover new ways to operate more sustainably and see how much you can save. It’s all prepared for you in a customized report with the facts, figures and outcomes clearly documented.
WHAT IT IS
Sustainability is only the start.
The Sustainability Assessment Program from Spraying Systems Co. is a proven process that will help your operations become more efﬁcient, productive, sustainable and safe.
It happens on-site, at any plant you choose, with no disruptions to production. And the results can be signiﬁcant — all from some very small changes.
WHY IT MATTERS
The Sustainability Assessment Program matters because it reveals some surprisingly simple changes you can implement immediately to save water, energy, chemicals and money. You’ll recoup the cost of these changes in just a few months, if not weeks.
If that seems too good to be true, consider the facts below.
SIMPLE CHANGES EXAMPLE #1
Reduce Flow Rate
In some operations, lowering the flow rate won't negatively impact performance and the savings can be significant.
SIMPLE CHANGES EXAMPLE #2
Optimize and Automate Cleaning of Tanks and Other Equipment
- Water savings typically range from 50% to 75% when tank cleaning nozzles replace manual cleaning
- The risks associated with tank entry and exposure to toxic fumes are eliminated and in-demand workers can be deployed to other tasks
- Cleaning time can be reduced by as much as 90% and tanks/equipment can be returned to service more quickly
- If tank cleaning nozzles are currently in use, newer technology can help reduce water use further
HOW IT WORKS
GOALS: Get acquainted and set expectations
Express your interest in the program
We’ll let you know the basic types of information needed and schedule a pre-assessment
GOALS: Establish an action plan
During a video call, we’ll review your priorities and develop the action plan
You complete some worksheets to help ensure the most productive assessment
3. ON-SITE ASSESSMENT
GOALS: Evaluate plant operations focusing on the applications agreed upon during the pre-assessment
Our team visits the plant of your choice on a date and time that works best for you
The spray technology experts evaluate cooling, coating, cleaning, drying, mixing or other operations based upon the items you prioritized during pre-assessment planning
4. POST ASSESSMENT
GOALS: Report findings and actionable recommendations
Spraying Systems Co. will analyze all the data and calculate potential savings
We’ll provide recommendations to achieve those savings and project the ROI on any equipment needed
All findings will be documented in a customized report with clear, actionable steps
5. FOLLOW UP
GOALS: Determine next steps
A few weeks after the report is presented, we will follow up to discuss implementation
WHO IT BENEFITS
The Sustainability Assessment Program from Spraying Systems Co. beneﬁts everyone.
- Your company saves substantial amounts of water, energy, chemicals and money
- Your employees have a safer work environment
- Your shareholders learn about the positive, sustainable actions your company is taking
- Your community sees you as a good corporate citizen
- Our planet has more vital resources because you’re making every drop count
WHEN TO GET STARTED
The short answer is right away. That’s because the sooner you schedule a Sustainability Assessment, the faster you’ll realize the savings.
The customized report you receive after the assessment includes detailed recommendations. This is your roadmap to increase sustainability and savings by decreasing water and energy use on every shift. You’ll also get ROI projections and a clear implementation plan.