Flat spray nozzles produce small- to medium-sized drops forming a flat or sheet-type spray pattern that's typically used in manifolds and headers. The flat spray pattern is ideal for cleaning, rinsing, pressure washing, cooling, coating and surface preparation.
- Nozzle styles include threaded, flanged and quick-connect.
- Spray pattern variations include standard, wide angle and narrow angle.
- Spray angles range from 0º (solid stream, for highest impact per unit area) to 170°.
- Flow rates range from .003 to 1237 gpm (.013 to 4720 lpm).
- Operating pressure ranges up to 4000 psi (275 bar).
- Connections include 1/8" to 2" pipe sizes, male / female NPT and BSPT.
- Materials include brass, mild steel, 303 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel, 400 series stainless steel, polyvinyl chloride, hardened stainless steel, ProMax® and other specialty materials.
Discover the value of optimizing your spray operations for effectiveness and efficiency.