When you need to prevent or suppress airborne dust particles, applying water and / or chemicals is usually the most efficient and cost-effective solution. Depend on Spraying Systems Co.’s special expertise in drop size and evaporation to help you find the best nozzle for your application. We’ll work with you to develop a maintenance and inspection program that ensures proper performance with minimal risk.
- Suppressing dust in continuous coal mining
- Preventing dust on coal stockpiles
- Suppressing dust at coal transfer points
- Controlling dust to reduce defects in auto manufacturing
- Improving worker safety by controlling iron ore dust when unloading rail cars
- Preventing product loss by controlling soy protein dust
- Cleaning a coal transfer building to eliminate dust accumulation
Dust Control Products & Resources
Spray Technology for Dust Control
Get our guide to selecting the optimal spray system for your dust control application.
Underground Mining Nozzle Comparison Video
See how our underground mining nozzles compare to the competition’s in this side-by-side view.
Water Spray Optimization and Maintenance Guide
Learn how to keep your water spray in peak operating condition.
Reference Guide: Understanding Drop Size
Learn how drop size is measured and why it matters.
NIOSH Dust Control Handbook, 2nd Edition
Spraying Systems Co. is part of the task force authoring this guide for industrial mineral producers.