These constant-speed nozzles provide superior cleaning with a choice of spray coverages.
- Driven by the flow of the cleaning liquid, three flat sprays mounted in a rotating spray head rotate at a near-constant speed of 2 to 30 rpm over a wide range of fluid pressures and deliver as much as four times the impact of conventional rotating nozzles.
- Slow, controlled rotation provides extended dwell time on tank surface, making these nozzles ideal for cleaning, sanitizing and foaming applications.
- Sanitary tubing and wall mounting options available upon request.
- ATEX-certified versions available upon request.
- Global field support through dedicated sales engineers in more than 80 countries.