Featuring rotating nozzles, this tank cleaner effectively rinses tanks. It is ideal for brewery tanks, chemical containers, drums, kegs, food processing tanks, pharmaceutical tanks, wine barrels and vats.
- Flat spray nozzles mounted in a rotating spray head operate effectively in any position, vertical or horizontal.
- Simple and reliable design — no ball bearings.
- Versatile cleaner is well-suited for chemical distribution and passivation.
- TankJet 9-A produces two flat side sprays for 2 x 175° coverage for tanks up to 6' (1.8 m) in diameter and flow rates up to 5 gpm (18.9 l/min).
- TankJet 9-B produces six flat sprays for 360° coverage for tanks up to 12' (3.6 m) in diameter and flow rates up to 17 gpm (64 I/min).
- TankJet 9-C produces six flat sprays for 360° coverage for tanks up to 16' (4.8 m) in diameter and flow rates up to 38 gpm (144 I/min).
- Ideal for CIP and sanitary applications — constructed of 316 stainless steel with thermoplastic bearings.
- Global field support through dedicated sales engineers in more than 80 countries.