AutoJet® Model 2008+ Spray Controller
Improve the performance of PulsaJet® spray nozzles with the AutoJet Model 2008+ Spray Control Panel and onboard timing control software from Spraying Systems Co.
Intermediate-level Control of PulsaJet Automatic Nozzles
The AutoJet Model 2008+ spray controller works with up to 32 PulsaJet nozzles, monitoring pre-set variables to ensure accurate spray placement on the target. It’s ideal for coating, conveyor spraying, lubricating and marking. Model 2008+ allows for:
- Cycles PulsaJet Nozzles up to 50% faster nozzle cycles, ensuring uniform coverage of conveyors and moving objects at high line speeds.
- Operations PulsaJet Nozzles at up to 250% higher pressure for spraying higher-viscosity coatings.
- Distance-based timing control for more accurate placement of intermittent sprays at variable line speeds.
- A wide range of input and output signals, enabling use with trigger sensors, line speed sensors, pressure transducers and more.
- Optional zone control to turn groups of PulsaJet nozzles on or off with either a digital signal or manual switch.
- Precision Spray Control for uniform coverage and accurate flow rate adjustments based on line speed.
System offerings vary by region. Contact your local sales office for options.