AutoJet® Model 2008+ Spray Controller
Improve the performance of PulsaJet® spray nozzles with the AutoJet Model 2008+ Spray Control Panel and onboard timing control software from Spraying Systems Co.
Intermediate-level Control of PulsaJet Automatic Nozzles
The AutoJet Model 2008+ spray controller works with up to 32 PulsaJet nozzles, monitoring pre-set variables to ensure accurate spray placement on the target. It’s ideal for coating, conveyor spraying, lubricating and marking. Model 2008+ allows for:
- Cycles PulsaJet Nozzles up to 50% faster nozzle cycles, ensuring uniform coverage of conveyors and moving objects at high line speeds.
- Operations PulsaJet Nozzles at up to 250% higher pressure for spraying higher-viscosity coatings.
- Distance-based timing control for more accurate placement of intermittent sprays at variable line speeds.
- A wide range of input and output signals, enabling use with trigger sensors, line speed sensors, pressure transducers and more.
- Optional zone control to turn groups of PulsaJet nozzles on or off with either a digital signal or manual switch.
- Precision Spray Control for uniform coverage and accurate flow rate adjustments based on line speed.
System offerings vary by region. Contact your local sales office for options.
Precision Spray Control (PSC)
Precision Spray Control (PSC) enables accurate, consistent application of coatings, release agents, oils and more with minimal waste
AutoJet® 2008+ Precision Spray Control System with Zoning
Increase throughput and decrease waste in coating, lubrication and dispensing operations
Sensor Options for Use with for AutoJet® Spray Controllers
Maximize productivity by adding sensors that work in conjunction with AutoJet spray controllers from Spraying Systems Co.
Achieve Low Flow Rates without Compressed Air
Precision Spray Control (PSC) enables hydraulic PulsaJet® nozzles to produce the very low flow rates typically produced only by air atomizing nozzles
AutoJet® Precision Spray Control Systems
Learn about our line of AutoJet precision spray control systems for food applications.