AutoJet® Spray Lubrication Systems
Minimize waste and boost production through the precise application of lubricants and corrosion protection fluids with AutoJet Spray Lubrication Systems from Spraying Systems Co.
Precise Lubricant Application
AutoJet Spray Lubrication Systems ensure the proper volume of lubricant is applied to the target with minimal waste. Options range from simple automated systems that replace manual and roller / brush systems, to more sophisticated systems that provide unmatched flexibility. AutoJet systems are ideal for coil lubrication, deep drawing, die lubrication, forming, machine and tool lubrication, mold release, sheet lubrication, strip lubrication prior to forming, stamping and more. They allow for:
- Precision Spray Control (PSC), ensuring uniform coverage even when line speed varies.
- Accurate spray placement, reducing lubricant consumption by up to 70%.
- Automated on / off control, reducing scrap caused by inconsistent lubricant coverage.
- Reduced overspray and misting, resulting in less maintenance downtime and improved worker safety.
- A wide range of nozzles for use with low- or high-viscosity lubricants.
- Optional spray headers for proper fluid delivery and trouble-free operation.
PulsaJet® Spray Nozzles for Industrial Coating Applications
Learn how our PulsaJet nozzles are used in precision spray control systems for industrial coating applications.
AutoJet Spray Control Systems: Basic to Advanced
AutoJet Technologies has a full line of spray control systems, configurable to your requirements
AutoJet® Precision Lubrication Systems for Metal Stamping
See how to reduce waste, scrap and maintenance time in stamping operations
AutoJet® Precision Lubrication Systems for Sheet & Coil
Watch how the system applies lubrication to strip coil without waste
How Much Can Precision Spray Control Save You?
Find out how much you can reduce lubricant by using precision spray control