Air atomizing spray nozzles, also called two-fluid nozzles, produce finely atomized sprays using compressed air or another atomizing gas. Air atomizing nozzles are ideal for a wide range of coating, humidifying, lubricating, gas cooling / conditioning, humidifying and fogging applications. Spraying Systems Co. provides the largest selection available in the industry, including a wide range of body styles, flow rates, spray patterns and either pressure- or gravity-fed setups.
- Air atomizing setups are available for liquid supplied to the nozzle under pressure or by liquid siphon / gravity-feed
- Nozzle options include clean-out and shut-off needles.
- J Series nozzles are available with flow rates of up to 29 gpm (110 lpm).
- JJ Compact Series nozzles are available with flow rates ranging up to 33 gph (126 lph).
- QMJ Series nozzles provide quick-connect convenience and flow rates of up to 26 gph (98 lph).
- Variable spray nozzles provide independent control of liquid, atomizing air and fan air pressures for fine tuning of spray performance.
- High-efficiency, high-flow spray nozzles produce very small droplets with low air consumption and flow rates of up to 45 gpm (170 lpm).
- Automatic nozzles — Air- and electrically-actuated air atomizing nozzles are also available.
Air Atomizing Spray Nozzles
Get our guide to air atomizing spray nozzles.
Discover the value of optimizing your spray operations for effectiveness and efficiency.