SB Series SprayDry® Nozzles
SB Series SprayDry nozzles from Spraying Systems Co. feature a slotted core design and produce a hollow cone spray pattern with a uniform drop size distribution and choice of drop sizes.
Versatile, Clog-resistant and Easy to Maintain
SB Series SprayDry nozzles are ideal for medium-flow applications using co-current and counter-current dryers and for spray drying viscous flavorings / ingredients, milk and other dairy products. Look to our experts to help you optimize your spray drying operations with these nozzles, featuring:
- Energy efficiency. Nozzles operate at a lower pressure for reduced energy consumption.
- Narrow drop size distribution. Drop size can be fine-tuned by adjusting the nozzle’s flow and pressure.
- Maximum Free Passage (MFP) to minimize clogging and increase production time.
- Anti-bearding design to reduce build-up on the nozzle face and eliminate contamination and hot spot concerns.
- Durable construction. Bodies and caps are stainless steel. Orifices and cores are either M-carbide (for greater wear resistance) or Y-carbide (for abrasive and high-pressure applications).
- Flexible installation. Threaded and welded connections are available. Nozzles can be customized to fit any lance.
- Hand-tight version for simplified maintenance — no tools required.
- Food-compliant versions to meet FDA and EU regulations.
Related Products & Resources
Choose from a wide range of styles, sizes and options to match your performance requirements
SprayDry Performance Data
Performance data for all our SprayDry nozzles
Video: SB SprayDry® Nozzles
See how the SB-MFP SprayDry nozzle works
Video: Assembly/Disassembly of SB SprayDry® Nozzle
See how easy it is to assemble and disassemble the SB-MFP SprayDry nozzle