AutoJet® Model 2850+ Spray Controller
Automatic, real-time adjustments to spray performance are possible with the AutoJet Model 2850+ spray control panel from Spraying Systems Co.
Real-time, Advanced Control of Automatic Nozzles
The AutoJet Model 2850+ spray controller is our most advanced controller, providing maximum operating flexibility and automatic, real-time adjustments based on operating conditions to ensure optimal system performance. It’s ideal for coating, conveyor spraying, lubricating, marking and batch spray control. It allows for:
- Touchscreen HMI with diagnostic screens.
- Precision Spray Control to vary the flow rate without changing spray pressure when used with electrically actuated PulsaJet® spray nozzles.
- Closed and open loop flow control for automatic adjustment of flow rate based on operating conditions.
- System integrity checking maintains a consistent flow rate from a nozzle header spraying continuously or from a single nozzle applying intermittent “shots”. If out of range flows are detected, operators are notified with an alarm. This flow rate validation ensures product quality - especially important when applying expensive coatings or adding critical ingredients like antimicrobial agents.
- Storage of up to 16 recipes reduces set-up time/changeover between batches.
- Integrated zone control – easily create and store 12 different spray zones per recipe.
- Helpful maintenance reminders on the HMI ensure proper system performance.
- Automatic air, liquid pressure and atomizing air adjustments based on input from sensors
- Choice of one- or two-channel control.
System offerings vary by region. Contact your local sales office for options.
Precision Spray Control (PSC)
Precision Spray Control (PSC) enables accurate, consistent application of coatings, release agents, oils and more with minimal waste
AutoJet® Zone Control Panels
Easily adjust spray for different product size or sheet width
AutoJet Precision Spray Control Systems for Industrial Coating Applications
Learn about our AutoJet precision spray control systems for industrial coating applications.
Achieve Low Flow Rates without Compressed Air
Precision Spray Control (PSC) enables hydraulic PulsaJet® nozzles to produce the very low flow rates typically produced only by air atomizing nozzles
Sensor Options for Use with for AutoJet® Spray Controllers
Maximize productivity by adding sensors that work in conjunction with AutoJet spray controllers from Spraying Systems Co.