Full cone nozzles produce medium- to large-size drops forming a solid cone-shaped spray pattern with a round impact area. The unique vane design features large flow passages to provide superior control and uniform distribution. The full cone spray pattern is ideal for washing, rinsing, cooling, dust control and fire protection.
- Removable caps and vanes on most models allow for easy cleaning.
- Nozzle styles include threaded, flanged, quick-connect and maximum free passage.
- Spray pattern variations include standard, wide angle, narrow angle, square, wide angle square and oval.
- Spray angles range from 15° to 170°.
- Flow rates range from .05 to 8728 gpm (.19 to 32530 lpm).
- Operating pressure ranges up to 400 psi (25 bar).
- Connections include 1/8" to 12" pipe sizes, male / female NPT and BSPT, and flange.
- Materials include brass, mild steel, 303 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel, polyvinyl chloride, hardened stainless steel, PVDF, polypropylene, ProMax®, PTFE and other specialty materials.
- Download 3D CAD models of full cone nozzles here: US units | Metric units
More About Full Cone Nozzles