SV Series SprayDry® Nozzles
SV Series SprayDry nozzles from Spraying Systems Co. feature a unique, one-piece swirlchamber design to optimize your spray drying operations, reduce costs and eliminate hassles.
Better Performance, Better Delivery and Better Value
SV Series SprayDry nozzles are ideal for co-current, counter-current and mixed-flow dryers, as well as slurries with high solids, such as milk and whey. Look to our experts to help you optimize your spray drying operations with these nozzles, featuring:
- Longer wear life. Special tungsten carbide tips provide superior wear resistance.
- Reduced clogging of swirlchamber and orifices.
- Reduced maintenance time. Assembly and disassembly are quick and easy. All components are securely retained in the cap for easy handling, and hand-tight design eliminates the need for special tools.
- Integrated check valve, which prevents liquid from draining into tower after nozzle shut-off (optional).
- Food-compliant versions to meet FDA and EU regulations.
- Quick delivery in days, not weeks.
- Competitive pricing. Ask for a price quote and see how much you can save.
How SV Series SprayDry® Nozzles Work
Watch a demonstration on how the SV SprayDry nozzles work
Choose from a wide range of styles, sizes and options to match your performance requirements
SprayDry Performance Data
Performance data for all our SprayDry nozzles
SV Series SprayDry® Nozzles Operate at a Wide Range of Pressures
Assembly/Disassembly of SV SprayDry® Nozzle
See how easy it is to assemble and disassemble the SV series SprayDry nozzle