“Make every drop count” has been our credo since our founding in 1937. Back then, it was described as improving the efficiency of spray applications to save our customers time, money and energy. Now we call it sustainability.
As a global market leader we consider it our responsibility to help our customers be more efficient with their resources. This way we can significantly limit the impact that spray applications have on the environment.
Our 80 year commitment to increasing the efficiency of even the most challenging spray applications has resulted in a wide range of unique products and solutions. Together with our customers we identify and capitalize on opportunities that decrease environmental footprints and increase profits. This ongoing focus allows us to empower organizations to meet their sustainability goals and has inspired us to put together a list of tips to help you take your first steps towards improving the efficiency of your spray applications.
Improve the efficiency of your spray applications
(click the links for more info)
- Select the right nozzle – Each year billions of liters of chemicals and water are wasted by using the wrong nozzles for a spray application. Don’t make the same mistake.
- Capitalize on the latest manufacturing technologies – Selecting a quality product means taking advantage of the latest technological techniques and superior spray performance.
- Check on nozzle wear – Maintenance is an essential part of any spray process. Visual checks won’t detect wear and under-performing nozzles can waste millions of liters throughout the production process.
- Precision spray control – Accurate control over the spray application ensures the proper volume of liquid is sprayed exactly where it’s needed.
- Automated cleaning – Automated cleaning systems deliver a consistent cleaning process and severely limit chemical and water usage whilst also eliminating labor time.
- Cleaning and sanitizing without chemicals or protective equipment – Klarion is a safe and effective solution that can be generated on site.
- Drying and blow-off process without compressed air – Sophisticated nozzles and regenerative blowers make the process more efficient and save resources.
More sustainability tips can be found in our guide: