SV Series SprayDry® Nozzles
SV Series SprayDry nozzles from Spraying Systems Co. feature a unique, one-piece swirlchamber design to optimize your spray drying operations, reduce costs and eliminate hassles.
Better Performance, Better Delivery and Better Value
SV Series SprayDry nozzles are ideal for co-current, counter-current and mixed-flow dryers, as well as slurries with high solids, such as milk and whey. Look to our experts to help you optimize your spray drying operations with these nozzles, featuring:
- Longer wear life. Special tungsten carbide tips provide superior wear resistance.
- Reduced clogging of swirlchamber and orifices.
- Reduced maintenance time. Assembly and disassembly are quick and easy. All components are securely retained in the cap for easy handling, and hand-tight design eliminates the need for special tools.
- Integrated check valve, which prevents liquid from draining into tower after nozzle shut-off (optional).
- Food-compliant versions to meet FDA and EU regulations.
- Quick delivery in days, not weeks.
- Competitive pricing. Ask for a price quote and see how much you can save.
Related Products and Resources
See SV Series SprayDry Nozzles in Action
Choose the Ideal SprayDry Nozzle to Meet Your Performance Requirements
Performance Data for SV SprayDry Nozzles
Assembly and Maintenance of SV SprayDry Nozzles is Easy!
Spray Drying Resources
Find all our resources regarding spray drying applications.