WhirlJet® SprayDry® Nozzles
WhirlJet SprayDry nozzles with whirlchamber design from Spraying Systems Co. feature a large orifice and produce a hollow cone spray pattern with coarse droplets. Uniform drop distribution ensures consistent particles.
Large Particle Sizes for High Volume Operations
WhirlJet SprayDry nozzles are ideal for co-current and counter current dryers, as well as coffee, detergents, ceramics, dyestuffs, pigments, silica catalysts and fertilizers.
- Durable body construction made of stainless steel with a tungsten carbide spray tips and carbide orifice inserts
- Interchangeable orfice inserts and whirlchambers allow you to select the exact nozzle for your application
- Flexible installation with threaded and welded connections available, customizable to fit any lance
- Type AA104
- For high-pressure applications up to 5000 psi (340 bar)
- Slope-bottom whirlchambers minimize the “drilling” effect of the fluid vortex and extends wear life
- Type AA-SSTC
- For reduced maintenance downtime and operation up to 1000 psi (70 bar)
- Flat bottom whirlchambers feature large passages to eliminate clogging and downtime
Related Products & Resources
How the AA104 SprayDry® Nozzle Works
This animation depicts the flow path through the nozzle
Learn more about our full line of SprayDry nozzles.
SprayDry® Nozzle Performance Data
Find the right SprayDry nozzle for your application by comparing performance data from our full line of products.
SprayDry® Nozzle Selector
Find the SprayDry nozzle that will deliver the exact performance you need. Just enter the flow rate, pressure and specific gravity of the fluid.