Optimal descaling starts with the descaling nozzle - and no one has as much experience in this area as we do.
NEW! DescaleJet Pro+ Nozzles
- Highest impact - Maximizes flow velocity, minimizes turbulence
- Large effective coverage – Minimizes number of nozzles required and water use
- Long service life– Wear resistant materials, durable one-piece stabilizer design.
- Wide range of tip bodies connections and stabilizing attachments – Easy interchangeable integration into current descale lines
DescaleJet Pro Nozzles
- Advanced vane design reduces turbulence while increasing water velocity for high impact
- Orifice design produces large effective coverage and enables use of fewer nozzles and eliminates wasted water
- Carbide material reduces wear and extends service life
- Wide range of threaded and weld connections, stabilizing attachments and tip bodies for easy integration in existing installations
26180/26190 DescaleJet and AA218/AA219 DescaleJet Nozzles
- Internal vane and tight spray pattern increase impact
- Hardened stainless steel or tungsten carbide inserts extend service life
- Self-aligning spray tips reduce installation/replacement time
- 26180/26190 series features flat seat design to expedite maintenance
- AA218/AA219 series features an internally threaded cap to protect against splashback damage
HiScaleJet, HSJ and Mini HiScaleJet Nozzles
- Comparable performance to AA218/AA219 and 26180/26190 DescaleJet® nozzles but with body styles to match different header designs
- HiScaleJet and Mini HiScaleJet feature a flat seated surface and long alignment flat on the tip body for positive alignment
- HSJ features a flat seating surface and larger and durable alignment lugs at the base of the tip holder
New! DescaleJet Pro+ Nozzle
Patent-pending design optimizes flow stability for greater impact and smooth, streak-free surfaces.
Optimizing Descaling Operations
Learn how our nozzle designs along with advanced testing and modeling services and decades of experience can improve your processes.
Solutions for Hot Rolling Mills
Get our complete guide to spray technology for hot rolling mills.