Same day, no-charge video appointments are available.
Need help troubleshooting a spray-related problem? Looking for product specification assistance? Have a question about a spray application or performance? Our technical experts are standing by and ready to help. Just click the link below and choose the time and length of your consultation.
Designed for You, Delivered Fast
VeeJet nozzles are ideal for applications such as cleaning, rinsing, cooling, pressure washing and surface preparation. Our spraying technology experts can help you customize a nozzle for your specific needs.
- Flat spray pattern is designed for use in spray headers or manifolds.
- Tapered-edge spray pattern ensures even coverage when multiple nozzles are used in a series.
- Spray angles range from 0° to 110°.
- Connections range from ⅛" to 2" (male and female NPT and BSPT).
- Flow rates range from .012 to 1237 gpm (.047 to 4720 lpm).
- Operating pressures reach up to 500 psi (35 bar).
- Wide choice of materials
Video: Choosing a Flat Spray Nozzle for Cleaning
Understanding the differences between VeeJet® and WashJet® nozzles can improve your cleaning operations.