PROVIDES EFFECTIVE IMPINGEMENT CLEANING OF SMALL TO MEDIUM TANKS
Thorough, cost-effective cleaning of tanks, totes and IBCs up to 30' (9.1 m) in diameter.
Ideal for medium-impact cleaning applications, providing thorough, cost effective cleaning of tanks, totes and IBCs without the expense of high-impact tank cleaners.
- Fluid driven with external gears to reduce speed of nozzles for better impact and cleaning efficiency
- 360° indexing pattern is completed every 45 revolutions
- Solid stream nozzles rotate in multiple axes to provide complete coverage of the entire tank
- Simple design is easy to maintain - can be rebuilt quickly and easily in about five minutes
- Mount permanently or move from tank to tank
- Self-cleaning, flow-through design
- Long-wearing materials - 316 stainless steel, PTFE and UHMWE-PE
- Superior tank cleaning and reduced operating costs – cleans with medium impact while consuming less liquid
- Easy maintenance – simple design can be easily rebuilt in about five minutes. No internal reduction gears
- "Clean line" design – self-cleaning, flow-through unit made of electro-polished stainless steel and other food grade materials
- Global field support – dedicated sales engineers in more than 80 countries
Ideal For: Chemical containers | Dairy tanks and totes | Food and beverage tanks | Process tanks | Pharmaceutical tanks
Effective impingement cleaning of small to medium tanks - watch the TankJet 75 in action!
Get Tanks & Totes Cleaner in Less Time & Lower Costs
Learn how to shorten cleaning time and improve your cleaning effectiveness.
TankJet® Tank Cleaning Products Catalog
Read about our full line of TankJet tank cleaning products.