Hollow cone nozzles produce small- to medium-sized drops forming a hollow cone pattern with a ring-shaped impact area. The large, unobstructed flow passage minimizes clogging, allowing for uniform distribution at a wide range of flow rates and pressures, and effective atomization of liquids at lower pressures. The hollow cone spray pattern is ideal for cooling, washing, gas scrubbing / cooling, dust control and fire protection.
- Nozzle styles include threaded, flanged and quick-connect.
- Spray pattern variations include standard, extra-wide angle and wide angle.
- Spray angles range from 43° to 180°.
- Flow rates range from .05 to 3320 gpm (.19 to 12568 lpm).
- Operating pressure ranges up to 2000 psi (138 bar).
- Connections include 1/8" to 6" pipe sizes, male / female NPT and BSPT, and flange.
- Materials include brass, mild steel, 303 stainless steel, 309 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel, hardened stainless steel, polypropylene, polyvinyl chloride, PTFE and other specialty materials.
- Download 3D CAD models of hollow cone nozzles here: US units | Metric units
More About Hollow Cone Nozzles