These units enable thorough, cost-effective cleaning of tanks, totes and IBCs. They are ideal for high-impact cleaning of chemical containers, dairy tanks and totes, food and beverage tanks, pharmaceutical tanks and process tanks.
- Hygienic (H) models feature polished surfaces and enclosed gears. These sanitary units are ideal for food and pharmaceutical applications.
- Fluid-driven with controlled nozzle rotation speed for optimal impact and cleaning efficiency.
- Solid stream nozzles rotate in multiple axes on a 360° indexing pattern to provide complete coverage of the entire tank every 45 revolutions.
- Simple, flow-through design is easy to maintain and can be rebuilt quickly and easily in about five minutes.
- Two-nozzle and four-nozzle design provides excellent coverage and fast cleaning.
- Tank cleaner is constructed of long-wearing materials and can be mounted permanently or moved from tank to tank.
- Choice of low pressure or standard operation.
- Global field support through dedicated sales engineers in more than 80 countries.