STATIONARY CLUSTER NOZZLES PROVIDE ROBUST & RELIABLE CLEANING
High capacity cleaning of tanks up to 10' (3.0 m) in diameter.
Ideal for rinsing and low pressure cleaning of small to medium tanks.
- Simple and reliable with no moving parts
- Individual nozzles can be replaced with plugs to provide specific cleaning coverages
- Features (13) FullJet® nozzles for spraing numerous patterns and coverages
- Model 6353-MFP features maximum free passage FullJet nozzles to help reduce clogging
- Nozzles are easily removed for cleaning and inspection
- Can be installed in any position
- Special designs available for a wide range of coverages
- Simple, reliable design – nozzles are stationary - no chance for dirt/debris to block rotation and prevent cleaning
- Versatile – individual nozzles can be changed to plugs to provide specific cleaning coverages
- Easy maintenance – nozzles can be easily removed and inspected
- Global field support – dedicated sales engineers in more than 80 countries
Ideal For: Chemical processing tanks | Pulp chests | Process tanks
Watch a demonstration of our TankJet 6353 stationary tank cleaning nozzle used to clean tanks up to 10' (3.0 m) in diameter. It is ideal for rinsing and low-pressure cleaning of small to medium tanks.
Get Tanks & Totes Cleaner in Less Time & Lower Costs
Learn how to shorten cleaning time and improve your cleaning effectiveness.