AutoJet® Model 1000+ Spray Controller
Minimize lubricant waste and improve worker safety with the simple on / off timing control of the AutoJet Model 1000+ spray control panel from Spraying Systems Co.
Application of Proper Volume of Lubricant
This basic controller automates on / off timing applications and eliminates the problems with manual applications such as over-application and lubricant waste, excess mist and messy, slippery work areas. Used with electrically actuated spray nozzles, the AutoJet 1000+ controller ensures the proper volume of the lubricant is applied on the target with minimal waste. Ideal for stamping, lubrication, metalworking and low-speed / period spraying, the system allows for:
- Minimal waste of costly lubricants.
- Reduced overspray and misting, improving the work environment and reducing maintenance downtime.
- Automated operation, enabling increased throughput and production so workers can be deployed to other tasks.
- Minimal configuration or setup time for batch changes; up to 20 recipes can be stored.
- Use with compact, corrosion-resistant AA250AUH or other electrically actuated spray nozzles.