WhirlJet® SprayDry® Nozzles
WhirlJet SprayDry nozzles with whirlchamber design from Spraying Systems Co. feature a large orifice and produce a hollow cone spray pattern with coarse droplets. Uniform drop distribution ensures consistent particles.
Large Particle Sizes for High Volume Operations
WhirlJet SprayDry nozzles are ideal for co-current and counter current dryers, as well as coffee, detergents, ceramics, dyestuffs, pigments, silica catalysts and fertilizers.
- Durable body construction made of stainless steel with a tungsten carbide spray tips and carbide orifice inserts
- Interchangeable orfice inserts and whirlchambers allow you to select the exact nozzle for your application
- Flexible installation with threaded and welded connections available, customizable to fit any lance
- Type AA104
- For high-pressure applications up to 5000 psi (340 bar)
- Slope-bottom whirlchambers minimize the “drilling” effect of the fluid vortex and extends wear life
- Type AA-SSTC
- For reduced maintenance downtime and operation up to 1000 psi (70 bar)
- Flat bottom whirlchambers feature large passages to eliminate clogging and downtime
Related Products & Resources
Watch a demonstration to see how the AA104 SprayDry nozzle works.
Learn more about our full line of SprayDry nozzles.
Find the right SprayDry nozzle for your application by comparing performance data from our full line of products.
SprayDry Nozle Selector
Find the SprayDry nozzle that will deliver the exact performance you need. Just enter the flow rate, pressure and specific gravity of the fluid.