SK Series SprayDry® Nozzles
SK Series SprayDry nozzles from Spraying Systems Co. feature a slotted core design and produce a hollow cone spray pattern with a uniform drop size distribution.
Small Particle Size and Fast Drying
SK Series SprayDry nozzles are ideal for box dryers, pilot dryers and co-current dryers, and for spray-drying infant formula and pharmaceuticals. Look to our experts to help you optimize your spray drying operations with these nozzles, featuring:
- Fast drying time. Nozzles produce low flow rates and small droplets.
- Compact design. The nozzles easily fit through 1.25" (32 mm) diameter openings.
- Narrow drop size distribution, which can be fine-tuned by adjusting the nozzle’s flow and pressure.
- Up to four orifices on a single nozzle body for increased production.
- Maximum Free Passage (MFP) to minimize clogging and increase production time.
- Anti-bearding design to reduce build-up on the nozzle face and eliminate contamination and hot spot concerns.
- Durable construction. Bodies and caps are stainless steel. Orifices and cores are either M-carbide (for greater wear resistance) or Y-carbide (for abrasive and high-pressure applications).
- Hand-tight version for simplified maintenance — no tools required.
- Flexible installation. Threaded and welded connections are available. Nozzles can be customized to fit any lance.
- Food-compliant versions to meet FDA and EU regulations.
Related Products & Resources
See a Multi-Orifice 3SK Nozzle in Action
Choose the Ideal SprayDry Nozzle to Meet Your Performance Requirements
Performance Data for SK SprayDry Nozzles
Assembly and Maintenance of SK SprayDry Nozzles is Easy!
Spray Drying Resources
Find all our resources regarding spray drying applications.