WhirlJet® Hollow Cone Spray Nozzles
Use hydraulic WhirlJet hollow cone spray nozzles from Spraying Systems Co. when your operations require atomizing liquids at lower pressures, quick heat transfer or effective airborne drop impingement.
A Wide Range of Spray Angles and Capacities
WhirlJet hollow cone spray nozzles are ideal for cooling, gas scrubbing, dust control, sulfur burning and water aerating. We’ll help you configure a WhirlJet nozzle for your specific application.
- Hollow cone spray pattern creates a circular impact area.
- Wide-angle and extra-wide-angle spray patterns also available.
- Spray angles range from 43° to 180°.
- Connections range from ⅛" to 4" (male and female NPT and BSPT), up to 6" with flange connection.
- Flow rates range from .05 to 3320 gpm (.19 to 12,568 lpm).
- Operating pressures range up to 2000 psi (138 bar).
- Wide choice of materials.