SpiralJet® Spray Nozzles
SpiralJet full cone and hollow cone nozzles offer clog-free spraying in a wide range of applications.
Large Flow Passages Eliminate Clogging
SpiralJet hydraulic nozzles are ideal for washing, quenching, fire protection, rinsing and spraying liquids with particulates.
- Full cone and hollow cone spray patterns are available.
- Open passages are ideal for use with fluids containing particulates.
- Nozzles ensure maximum liquid throughput for a given pipe size.
- Spray angles range from 60° to 170° for full cone and 50° to 180° for hollow cone.
- Connections range from ¼" to 2" (male NPT and BSPT).
- Flow rates range from .7 to 3329 gpm (2.7 to 11,967 lpm) for full cone and .49 to 3320 gpm (2.0 to 11,967 lpm) for hollow cone.
- Operating pressures reach up to 400 psi (25 bar).
- Wide choice of materials.
- Certain nozzles available with UL® listing for fire protection applications.