AutoJet® Gas Cooling and Conditioning Systems
Reduce gas volume, improve operating efficiency and minimize maintenance with AutoJet Gas Cooling Systems from Spraying Systems Co.
Precise Control of Gas Temperature and Volume
AutoJet Gas Cooling Systems provide closed-loop control of all nozzles, pumps, sensors and other system components, simplifying the gas cooling process for effective emission control. These systems are ideal for cement plants, paper mills, power plant, steel mills, waste incineration plants and more. They allow for:
- Automated spray control monitoring and adjustment of air and liquid flow based on temperature sensors for precise cooling, even with variable operating conditions.
- Peak operating efficiency of ESP and other downstream equipment.
- Minimal need for operator involvement.
- Minimal or no sludge build-up caused by wetting.
- Extended wear life of critical equipment such as fans and duct work, due to reduced gas velocity.
- Compatibility with a wide range of hydraulic and gas atomizing nozzles.
Optimize Spray Performance with Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
Our CFD modeling ensures an optimized spray solution. Gas cooling / conditioning analyses help determine ideal lance and nozzle placement.
Precision Spray Injectors
Optimize performance with injectors built for your exact process conditions
Cooling Gas in a Horizontal Duct
Watch how to maximize evaporation in emergency cooling duct using CFD