Fine spray nozzles produce very small drops using liquid pressure only — no compressed air required. These nozzles ensure uniform distribution at a wide range of flow rates and pressures, and are easy to maintain. Fine spray nozzles are ideal for humidifying, fogging, gas cooling, evaporative cooling, dust control, moistening, and fire protection.
- Spray pattern variations include standard, narrow and wide angle.
- Spray angles range from 30° to 165°.
- Flow rates range from 49.2 to 8,160 gph (186 to 30,948 lph).
- Operating pressure ranges up to 1000 psi (69 bar).
- Connections include ¼" to 1½" pipe sizes, male / female NPT and BSPT.
- Materials include brass, 303 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel, polyvinyl chloride and other specialty materials.
Discover the value of optimizing your spray operations for effectiveness and efficiency.