Working at Spraying Systems Co. means working for the leader on the market in spray technology.
Do you have experience in industrial mechanics? Have you operated CNC machinery?
We are currently looking for an experienced and highly motivated
CNC Machine Operator
Employment at our brand new facility in Deinze
Your duties and responsibilities :
- Set up CNC machines (DMG Mori) according to the program specifications based on technical drawings
- Load raw materials and tools into the machine as required
- Ensure that all tools are optimized prior to operation
- Monitor machine operations during production runs
- Testing and inspection of manufactured workpieces on determined specifications (dimensions, surface qualities, …), this includes using a CMM
- Maintenance of machines and toolsTroubleshooting and debugging errors in existing models
Your skills and qualifications :
- Vocational training as industrial mechanic
- Previous experience with CNC programming and operation preferred
- First (professional) experience with turning and/or milling machinery
Ability to read schematics and other technical documents
- Technical understanding and strong quality awareness
- Ideally knowledge of any of the following machine controls: Siemens, Heidenhain or Mitsubishi
- You work well in a team environment
- Fluency Dutch and English is mandatory
If you feel ready for a challenge in an international setting and like a no-nonsense work environment, please send your resume and motivation letter (optionally your salary expectation) to [email protected]
Next to the monthly salary you will enjoy 20 holidays and 12 supplementary days (ADV-dagen), you will receive meal vouchers, an extensive insurance package (and your family), Internet at home, and a generous bonus scheme based on company targets.
We work 40 hours a week in a flexi-time schedule.
Our local team work in the high-tech production in the areas of Research & Development, project engineering and manufacturing (AutoJet) or in the area of Global IT, European Finance and Human Resources (Spraying Systems Europe). The European team cooperates with approximately 20 countries.
Parent company Spraying Systems Co is the leader in spray technology. With 12 manufacturing facilities throughout North America, South America, Europe and Asia, we can quickly deliver to our customers anywhere in the world. Spraying Systems has the right nozzle for all spray applications, with nozzles readily available in thousands of sizes, hundreds of configurations and dozens of materials. Our innovative spray nozzles are designed to improve efficiency – from quick-change nozzles that require no tools for installation to anti-bearding nozzles that increase throughput. Our in-house spray fabrication experts design and fabricate custom lances, manifolds and shower headers. Custom solutions can optimize spray performance, improve product quality, simplify system installation and minimize physical changes to existing operations. Choose from applications in every industry.