Working at Spraying Systems means working for the leader on the market in spray technology.
Are you an expert in managing the development of various engineering projects from start to finish?
We are currently looking for an highly motivated
Employment at our brand new facility in Deinze
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Development and coordination of your customer projects/orders
- Drafting the functional description for the user's manual
- Mechanical & electrical design & follow-up of your customer projects/orders
- Drawing up the operation and maintenance instructions
- Set-up & assist during installation on occasional local on-site start-ups
- Validation of systems / installations + creation of test reports
- Continuous analysis of project budget/costs, resulting in immediate corrective actions and proposals for improvement of business model and process flow chart
Your skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor's or master's degree in (Electromechanical) engineering
- You like to travel in Europe (typically 1 to 5 times per month)
- You work well in a team environment
- Excellent problem-solving and organizing skills
- You are punctual and work accurate with a sense of responsibility
- Experience with application programming on Siemens PLC platforms, knowledge of Eplan (P8) and/or AutoDesk Inventor is a plus
- Fluency in English and Dutch is mandatory, other languages are an asset.
If you feel ready for this challenge and like a no-nonsense work environment, please send your resume and motivation letter (optionally your salary expectation) to [email protected]
Next to the monthly salary you will enjoy 20 holidays and 12 supplementary days (ADV-dagen), you will receive meal vouchers, an extensive insurance package (and your family), laptop, iPhone, Internet at home, company car and a generous bonus scheme based on company targets.
We work 40 hours a week in a flexi-time schedule.
Our local team consists of approximately 65 employees who work in the high-tech production in the areas of Research & Development, project engineering and manufacturing (AutoJet) or in the area of Global IT, European Finance and Human Resources (Spraying Systems Europe). The European team cooperates with approximately 20 countries.
Parent company Spraying Systems Co is the leader in spray technology. With 12 manufacturing facilities throughout North America, South America, Europe and Asia, we can quickly deliver to our customers anywhere in the world. Spraying Systems has the right nozzle for all spray applications, with nozzles readily available in thousands of sizes, hundreds of configurations and dozens of materials. Our innovative spray nozzles are designed to improve efficiency – from quick-change nozzles that require no tools for installation to anti-bearding nozzles that increase throughput. Our in-house spray fabrication experts design and fabricate custom lances, manifolds and shower headers. Custom solutions can optimize spray performance, improve product quality, simplify system installation and minimize physical changes to existing operations. Choose from applications in every industry.