MiniRokon® D41800E Fluid-driven Tank Cleaning Nozzle
For tanks up to 4 m in diameter
This compact, constant-speed nozzle provides superior cleaning, rinsing and sanitizing for medium-size tanks. It is ideal for chemical processing, food processing and pharmaceutical tanks.
- Three high-impact flat sprays are mounted in a rotating spray head driven by the flow of the cleaning liquid.
- Nozzle rotates at nearly constant speed of 2 to 30 rpm over a wide range of fluid pressures
- 360° spray coverage cleans the entire tank.
- 316 stainless steel construction ensures maximum wear resistance.
- Stainless steel versions are available to meet European ATEX standard for use in explosive environments.
- Sanitary pin version conforms to 3-A sanitary standard 78-01 for spray cleaning devices to remain in place (CIP).
- Slow, controlled rotational speed means more spray dwell time on tank surface.
- Provides better spray impact than conventional free-spinning, rotating nozzles.
- Operates at high temperatures of up to 150°C.
- Compact design fits in tank openings as small as 31 mm.
- Global field support through dedicated sales engineers in more than 80 countries.
View the catalog ≫
Watch the video ≫
Browse all TankJet® resources ≫