HHX FullJet® Nozzles Optimize Secondary Cooling
Learn how HHX FullJet nozzles provide superior performance and ensure steel quality.
Independent testing has validated HHX FullJet nozzles outperform other hydraulic full cone nozzles for secondary cooling operations in continuous casting:
- Most uniform distribution over the pressure range of the nozzle, for uniform cooling
- 34% higher heat transfer coefficient
Additional HHX FullJet nozzle benefits:
- Full range of spray angles and capacities available for quick delivery in days, not weeks
- Easy installation and maintenance: no special tools required
- Low profile design prevents debris build-up and damage
- Nozzles withstand high heat and vibration, ensuring long-lasting, trouble-free use
Download the technical brief now and share it with your team.