Production site Lorch (near Stuttgart)
We are looking for a Production Planner for our site in Lorch (near Stuttgart).
The objective of the position is to plan the organizational flow of production in optimal quality, at economic conditions and on the agreed date. In doing so, the company policy objectives and the requirements of the other departments are taken into account.
- Feasibility analysis (technical/schedule)
- Preliminary costing
- Production planning
- Planning of production processes and scheduling
- Ongoing process improvement/rationalization
- Cost control
- General Tasks
- Planning of production/consumables
- Prepare quality documentation for own products
- Determine machine hour rates
- Process change notices (drawings)
- Organization of work preparation
- Continuous process improvement
- Production planning of repair orders (customers) and rework orders
- Communication with our European sales department
Do you see a personal challenge in these tasks?
Then send your complete application documents with information about the possible starting date by e-mail to [email protected]
- An interesting and versatile job in a modern environment
- Attractive basic salary and performance-related bonus program
- Intensive training phase by experienced colleagues
- Completed training as a technician (machine technology) or equivalent training.
- Completed further training REFA
- Several years of professional experience in the field of production/production control, ideally 5 - 10 years
- Mastery of current technical knowledge in the technical field
- Willingness to continuously educate oneself in technical knowledge and to adapt to current requirements
- Knowledge of modern manufacturing processes
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English, good knowledge of German
You have found this ad on the Internet. Dive further into the exciting world of nozzles on spray.com to realize that our company is a very global player and an extremely interesting employer.