Learn How to Increase Injection Point Efficiency, Ensure Uniform Mixing and More Using Spray Technology
Join Us on:
October 10, 2018
2:00 - 6:00 PM
Demos and presentations repeat. Plan on spending about two hours. Sessions repeat throughout the afternoon.
Here's Why You Should Attend:
- Experience our virtual reality demo and see how gas flow affects spray injector and quill performance
- See the latest advancements in low-flow chemical injection, additive injection, slurry backflush and more
- Watch a variety of demos including gas cooling in FCC, torch oil injection, steam atomization and more
- See 3D simulations of how nozzle and injector placement and spray direction impact cooling, injection and mixing efficiency
- Witness laser technology measuring drop size
- Learn how to ensure uniform mixing and blending in large storage tanks
- Hear from the experts about the most common mistakes made in quill and injector design and learn how to avoid them
REGISTER NOW TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT
Spraying Systems Co.
Spray Technology Center
22330 Merchants Way, #150
Katy, TX, 77449
Attendance can be applied toward PDH/CEP credits.
From Past Attendees
"Eye-opening! Never knew spray technology is so complex."
"Forum was educational and relevant. No superfluous presentations or displays."
Tastiest tacos in the area, beverages & more!