Join Us for a Spray Technology Workshop
May 21, 2019
10:00 AM – 12:30 PM
Glendale Heights, IL
Why You Should Attend:
Learn about ways to reduce waste, improve safety and operate more sustainably in less than three hours. See demonstrations and interact with experts and gain insights like these:
- How to make small changes that can have a big impact with equipment that may already be in your plant
- Ways to dramatically lower water use in cleaning operations
- How to reduce waste up to 75% in coating operations
- When to use available plant steam instead of costly compressed air for atomization
- How to eliminate slip hazards and reduce mist inhalation when applying oils, lubricants and release agents
- Ways to improve worker safety by automating dangerous cleaning operations
- How to decrease compressed air use in drying and blow-off operations – or eliminate it completely
REGISTER NOW TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT
VIEW THE AGENDA
Spraying Systems Co.
200 North Avenue
Glendale Heights, IL 60139
Make Every Drop Count
Your colleagues involved with production, quality, safety or sustainability are encouraged to attend.
Registration is open until May 15.