Versatile, Clog-Resistant, Easy-to-Maintain; Ideal for Medium-Flow Applications
SB SERIES SPRAYDRY NOZZLES: OVERVIEW
SB Series SprayDry nozzles produce a hollow cone spray pattern with a very uniform drop size distribution. They also offer a choice of drop sizes that are controlled by the nozzle's capacity and pressure.
- Energy efficient – Operates at lower pressure for reduced energy consumption
- Narrow drop size distribution - Can be fine-tuned by adjusting the nozzle’s flow and pressure
- Maximum Free Passage (MFP) – Minimizes clogging and increases production time
- Anti-bearding feature - Reduces build-up on the nozzle face and eliminates contamination and hot spot concerns
- Durable construction - Bodies and caps are stainless steel. Orifices and cores are either M-carbide (for greater wear resistance) or Y-carbide (for abrasive and high-pressure applications).
- Flexible installation – Threaded and welded connections available; customizable to fit any lance
- Hand-tight version - Simplifies maintenance – no tools required
- Food compliant versions - Available to meet FDA and EU regulations