Electronics Test Engineer
Working at Spraying Systems Co. means working for the leader on the market in spray technology.
We are currently looking for an experienced and highly motivated
Electronics Test Engineer
Employment at our brand new facility in Deinze
ou will join our dynamic team and play a crucial role in ensuring the quality and reliability of our embedded software systems. As an Electronics Test Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and programming our production test systems and our lab spray test system. You will contribute to the development of advanced control equipment by ensuring its robustness and reliability through extensive testing.
Your duties and responsibilities :
- Design and development of electronic test equipment: Create and program test equipment, such as custom test fixtures, test jigs, and automated testing systems (in team with our electronics engineer).
- Collaborate with software development teams: Work closely with software engineers and firmware developers to understand software requirements and develop comprehensive test strategies that cover functional, performance, and reliability aspects.
- Test case development: Design and implement test cases, test scripts, and test frameworks for executing both manual and automated tests on electronics devices, spray guns and systems. Ensure test coverage meets project requirements and industry standards.
- Test process improvement: Continuously evaluate and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the testing process, including the development of new tools, methodologies, and best practices. Implement innovative solutions to enhance overall test quality and productivity.
- User interface design: create a clear and ergonomic user interface so that operators can easily execute tests sequences. Provide documentation for operators.
- Compliance and standards: Ensure that all testing activities adhere to industry standards, regulatory requirements, and internal quality processes. Stay updated with the latest trends, tools, and techniques in electronics testing to drive continuous improvement.
- Help Troubleshooting and repair of returned field control modules
Your skills and qualifications :
- Bachelor or Master degree in Industrial Engineer - Electronics ICT, Computer Science, or a related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- Proficiency in .Net and C# programming languages. Knowledge of Python, C or C++ is an advantage.
- Knowledge of user interface design
- Basic knowledge of database design
- Experience in electronics testing.
- Basic understanding of hardware-software interactions, embedded systems architecture, and real-time operating systems.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with a keen attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, as well as in a team-oriented environment.
- Join our dynamic team and contribute to the development of cutting-edge control devices by ensuring its robustness and reliability through comprehensive testing.
If you feel ready for a challenge in an international setting and like a no-nonsense work environment, please send your resume and motivation letter (optionally your salary expectation) to [email protected]
Next to the monthly salary you will enjoy 20 holidays and 12 supplementary days (ADV-dagen), you will receive meal vouchers, company car, an extensive insurance package (and your family), laptop, iPhone, Internet at home, and a generous bonus scheme based on company targets.
We work 40 hours a week in a flexi-time schedule.
Our local team work in the high-tech production in the areas of Research & Development, project engineering and manufacturing (AutoJet) or in the area of Global IT, European Finance and Human Resources (Spraying Systems Europe). The European team cooperates with approximately 20 countries.
Parent company Spraying Systems Co is the leader in spray technology. With 12 manufacturing facilities throughout North America, South America, Europe and Asia, we can quickly deliver to our customers anywhere in the world. Spraying Systems has the right nozzle for all spray applications, with nozzles readily available in thousands of sizes, hundreds of configurations and dozens of materials. Our innovative spray nozzles are designed to improve efficiency – from quick-change nozzles that require no tools for installation to anti-bearding nozzles that increase throughput. Our in-house spray fabrication experts design and fabricate custom lances, manifolds and shower headers. Custom solutions can optimize spray performance, improve product quality, simplify system installation and minimize physical changes to existing operations. Choose from applications in every industry.