The slim, sleek design is ideal for cleaning tanks with small openings, such as chemical mixers, drums, kegs, food processing tanks, pharmaceutical tanks and tablet coating machines.
- Small size fits in tank openings as small as 2" (51 mm) with a 7/8" (22 mm) probe for even smaller keg or drum bungholes.
- Carefully drilled solid stream orifices are strategically placed to provide four different spray coverages.
- Fluid-driven unit rotates at a slow speed of 3 to 15 rpm for increased dwell time on tank surface, compared to free spinning units.
- Suitable for CIP or portable installations.
- Unit can be mounted vertically or horizontally.
- Easy maintenance — 316 stainless steel and PTFE materials resist chemicals and corrosion.
- Global field support through dedicated sales engineers in more than 80 countries.