AutoJet® Model 1550+ Spray Controller
Optimize automatic spray nozzle performance with the AutoJet Model 1550+ Spray Control Panel or the turnkey AutoJet Model 1550+ Modular Spray System.
Precise Control of Automatic Nozzles
The self-contained AutoJet Model 1550+ Modular Spray System includes everything you need to operate your automatic spray nozzles with basic control. Ready to go right out of the box, the system is ideal for use in R&D and pilot runs, yet durable enough for full-scale production in coating, lubricating, marking and conveyor operations. It allows for:
- Complete automated spray control to ensure precise, accurate placement with minimal waste.
- Automatic air and liquid control to enable proper flow and drop size while eliminating uneven application of the spray solution.
- Precision Spray Control when used with electrically-actuated PulsaJet® and AA250AUH nozzles.
- Several levels of control: liquid pressure only; liquid pressure and atomizing air pressure; or liquid pressure, atomizing air pressure and fan air pressure.
- Versatile operation of both electrically and pneumatically actuated nozzles.
- Fast, easy setup.
System offerings vary by region. Contact your local sales office for options.
Precision Spray Control (PSC)
Precision Spray Control (PSC) enables accurate, consistent application of coatings, release agents, oils and more with minimal waste.
Learn More About the AutoJet Model 1550+ Modular Spray System
AutoJet Model 1550+ modular spray system optimizes the performance of your automatic spray nozzles
AutoJet® Zone Control Panels
Easily adjust spray for different product size or sheet width
Sensor Options for Use with for AutoJet® Spray Controllers
Maximize productivity by adding sensors that work in conjunction with AutoJet spray controllers from Spraying Systems Co.