IT Functional Analyst
We are currently hiring a
IT Functional Analyst
reporting to our Regional IT Director in Ghent.
Your tasks would be the following:
Spraying Systems is using for their AutoJet division a house made ERP package called SPX. Our AutoJet division is building automated spray systems for the Industry and has its European manufacturing site in Gent. AutoJet uses worldwide SPX for Quoting (CPQ), Engineering, Production (mainly Make To Order) and Post Calculation.
- Analyse requests from the business for suitability and feasibility.
- Translate requirements into development work using Atlassian's Jira and Confluence.
- Manage the SDLC for the SPX platform.
- Provide validation and testing of the system to ensure development requirements are met.
- Produce and maintain technical and user-focused documentations in support and maintenance of the system.
What you bring with you:
- You can work autonomously.
- You are strong in analytical thinking.
- You have passion for IT related technologies.
- You are responsible, flexible and have a mind for taking initiative.
- Experience with ERP systems for more than 5 years.
- Good knowledge of T-SQL stored procedures.
- Experience with Project Management Software such as Jira, Confluence.
- Knowledge of ERP systems specifically in Manufacturing: Production Order handling, Inventory Management, Purchasing, Bill Of Materials.
- Knowledge of CPQ systems is a plus.
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations is a plus.
- You are able to communicate and write in English. Dutch and any other languages are an asset.
We offer next to the monthly salary 20 holidays and 12 supplementary days (ADV-dagen), meal vouchers, an extensive insurance package, laptop, iPhone, Internet at home, transportation allowance / company car and a bonus scheme based on company targets.
We work 40 hours a week in a flexi-time schedule, occasional home working is possible.
Our office is currently located at the premises of our high-end production site Spraying Systems AutoJet Europe in Sint-Denijs-Westrem, close to Ghent and as of 2022 in Deinze.
Our local team consists of approximately 60 employees who work in the high-tech production in the areas of Research & Development, project engineering and manufacturing (AutoJet) or in the area of Global IT, European Finance and Human Resources (Spraying Systems Europe). The European team cooperates with more or less 20 countries.