HIGH-IMPACT, HIGH-EFFICIENCY TANK CLEANING
Ideal for use in tanks up to 100' (30 m) in diameter with hard-to-remove residues.
Designed to clean large vessels, these tank cleaners deliver high-impact, high-efficiency sprays for the complete removal of contaminants and residues. Designed to provide effective cleaning in the least amount of time possible, TankJet 360 tank cleaners ensure tanks are returned to service quickly.
- Outperforms other fluid driven tank cleaners with more consistent impact over the entire pressure range
- High impact cleaning results in shorter cycle times so tanks are returned to service more quickly
- Nozzles rotate 360° in horizontal and vertical planes – the crisscrossing pattern thoroughly cleans tanks
- No motors – TankJet 360 is fluid driven
- Food-grade, oil-lubricated or flow-through gearbox designs; choice of dual- or triple-nozzle hubs
- Lightweight and compact – fits in small tank openings
- Superior cleaning and reduced operating costs – cleans with high impact while consuming less liquid
- Customized to your operation – units are configured based on tank size, residue and level of cleaning required
- Increased wear life – designed with built-in strainer to minimize clogging
- No price premium – better performance and a lower price than competitive units
- Global field support – dedicated sales engineers in more than 80 countries
Ideal For: Blenders | Breweries | Food processing | Petrochemical | Pulp storage | Processing | Tanker trucks | Wineries
Clean stubborn residues with high-impact, high-efficiency sprays. Watch the TankJet 360 in action!
TankJet 360 Resources
TankJet 360 Spraying in a Mixing Tank
See the powerful cleaning performance of the TankJet 360
TankJet® Tank Cleaning Products
Tank cleaning products from Spraying Systems - products to optimize your tank cleaning.
Get Tanks & Totes Cleaner in Less Time & Lower Costs
Learn how to shorten cleaning time and improve your cleaning effectiveness.