IMPROVING SUSTAINABILITY WITH ADVANCED SPRAY TECHNOLOGY
Advanced spray technology can help minimize chemical and water usage, reducing your environmental impact
Make every drop count has been part of our credo since our founding in 1937. Back then, it was described as improving the efficiency of spray applications to save our customers time, money and energy. Now we call it sustainability.
As a global market leader, we consider it our responsibility to help our customers be more efficient with their resources. This way we can significantly limit the impact that spray applications have on the environment.
For over 80 years, our commitment to increasing the efficiency of even the most challenging spray applications has resulted in a wide range of unique products and solutions. Together with our customers, we identify and capitalize on opportunities that decrease environmental footprints and increase profits. This ongoing focus enables us to help organizations meet their sustainability goals and has inspired us to put together a list of tips to help you take your first steps towards improving the efficiency of your spray applications.
How to improve the efficiency of your spray applications:
- Select the right nozzle – Each year billions of gallons of chemicals and water are wasted by using the wrong nozzles for a spray application. Sometimes just choosing the wrong capacity nozzle can be costly. Don’t make the same mistake.
- Check on nozzle wear regularly – Routine maintenance is an essential part of any spray process. Visual checks won’t detect wear and under-performing nozzles can waste millions of liters throughout the production process.
- Use Precision Spray Control – Accurate control over the spray application ensures the proper volume of liquid is sprayed exactly where it’s needed.
- Automate tank cleaning operations – Automated tank cleaning systems deliver a consistent cleaning process and severely limit chemical and water usage while also eliminating labor time.
- Eliminate compressed air from drying and blow-off operations - Sophisticated nozzles and regenerative blowers make the process more efficient and save resources.
- Clean and sanitize without chemicals or protective equipment – Klarion is a safe and effective solution that can be generated on site.
Case studies explaining how advanced spray technology has enhanced our customers’ sustainability programs can be found in our guide, Achieving Sustainability Success.