Showers for pulp & paper
Paper manufacturers look to Spraying Systems Co. for all the showers, nozzles and other spray technology needed for a range of operations — from the wet end to the dry end of the paper machine.
Wet-end Showers and Nozzles
We’ve designed a broad range of showers and nozzles for the wet end of paper machines. These products are ideal for fabric cleaning, lubrication, chemical showers and more.
- Built-to-order showers range from brushless to brush-type, with special features to fit specified operations, including manual and automatic brush showers (pictured right).
- Oscillating shower systems can be used with brush or brushless showers for deep fabric cleaning.
- ShowerJet nozzles are disc-type nozzles that fit inside automatic brush showers. Internal brushes easily sweep away debris.
- NeedleJet nozzles are ideal for cleaning and washing felts, fabric / wire and suction rolls.
- FloodJet® nozzles are ideal for chests and headboxes.
- Self-cleaning shower nozzles are ideal for showers with high solids content in the water.
- VeeJet® nozzles are ideal for roll lubrication, chemical showers and edge deckles.
Our showers for the dry end of paper machines are designed for effective, efficient application of chemicals, moisturizers and other additives.
- Built-to-order showers are customer-specified to fit existing equipment and optimize performance.
- PulsaJet® precision coating showers are ideal for applications requiring increased process control. They eliminate overspray and waste of costly resources.
- Box-style moisturizing showers are ideal for moisturizing and chemical shower operations.
Showers for Pulp & Paper Products and Resources
Automatic Brush Shower
Learn how our automatic brush showers affordably automate shower cleaning and reduce nozzle plugging.
AutoJet® 60030 AC Oscillator Shower Assembly
See the AutoJet® 60030 AC oscillator shower assembly.
Durable brushless, brush-type and oscillating showers provide reliable operation in demanding environments.