Spraying Systems Co. Sp. z o.o. Branch in Poland, a world leader in the production of nozzles and spraying systems due to its dynamic growth is looking for a person for the position of a service technician to support our customers with service, maintainance and repair.
This full-time position is based in Gliwice (30 – 40 % office work, trials, lab work) with business trips all over Poland (60 – 70 %).
- Stable employment in an international company offering innovative solutions for all industries
- Cooperation with a young and dynamic team
- Opportunity for development through training: at home and abroad
- Fixed salary + attractive bonus system
- Necessary working tools
- Company car / van
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Technical education and knowledge of basic mechanics and automation
- Communication skills in English
- Basic knowledge of technical drawings
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Driving licence cat. B
- Ability to take decisions under pressure problem-solving skills
- Communication skills, high personal culture
- Knowledge of basic mechanics and automation
- Stress-resistant and able to manage priorities with planning and organizing qualities
If you feel ready for this challenge and like a no-nonsense but friendly working environment, please send your CV with photo and covering letter including your salary expectation) to [email protected]
Spraying Systems Co is the leader in spray technology. With 12 manufacturing facilities throughout North America, South America, Europe and Asia, we can quickly deliver to our customers anywhere in the world. Spraying Systems Co. has the right nozzle for all spray applications, with nozzles readily available in thousands of sizes, hundreds of configurations and dozens of materials. Our innovative spray nozzles are designed to improve efficiency – from quick-change nozzles that require no tools for installation to anti-bearding nozzles that increase throughput. Our in-house spray fabrication experts design and fabricate custom lances, manifolds and shower headers. Custom solutions can optimize spray performance, improve product quality, simplify system installation and minimize physical changes to existing operations. Choose from applications in every industry.