AutoJet® E2850+ Spray Controller
AutoJet® E2850+ Spray ControllerAutomatic, real-time adjustments to spray performance are possible with the AutoJet® E2850+ Spray Controller from Spraying Systems Co.
Real-time, Advanced Control of Automatic Nozzles
The AutoJet® E2850+ spray controller is our most advanced controller, providing maximum operating flexibility and automatic, real-time adjustments based on operating conditions to ensure optimal system performance. It’s ideal for coating, conveyor spraying, lubricating, marking and batch spray control.
- Touchscreen HMI with diagnostic screens.
- Precision Spray Control to vary the flow rate without changing spray pressure when used with electrically actuated PulsaJet® spray nozzles.
- Closed and open loop flow control for automatic adjustment of flow rate based on operating conditions.
- System integrity checking maintains a consistent flow rate from a nozzle header spraying continuously or from a single nozzle applying intermittent “shots”. If out of range flows are detected, operators are notified with an alarm. This flow rate validation ensures product quality - especially important when applying expensive coatings or adding critical ingredients like antimicrobial agents.
- Storage of up to 16 recipes reduces set-up time/changeover between batches.
- Integrated zone control – easily create and store 12 different spray zones per recipe.
- Helpful maintenance reminders on the HMI ensure proper system performance.
- Automatic air, liquid pressure and atomizing air adjustments based on input from sensors.
- Choice of one- or two-channel control.